Sunday, December 30, 2012
“So much can happen in a year. No matter where you are in your life, or where you want to go, it will not be the same place as one year ago, today; and if it is then you are doing something wrong. In one year, you can fall or rise, bend or break, love or hate hundreds of times and all that matters is whom you become while standing on the other side of that year. A year can make all the difference. Just give yourself a year.”
1. Hope shines brightest when the night is darkest.
2. Hope hangs in there and renews our will to fight when we feel discouraged and we want to give up.
3. Hope relights our fire and renews our energy when we’re feeling tired, worn out and weak.
4. Hope refuses to give up – despite the cynics and naysayers, the pragmatists, the realists, and those who “know what’s best”!
5. Hope patiently keeps waiting and listening for the answers.
6. Hope pushes through the pain when no one’s there to help.
7. Hope endures hardship as it sees the goal ahead.
8. Hope keeps on smiling as it knows that it will win; it just requires patience, and the will to persevere.
9. Hope reaches for answers when others say “give up”.
10. Hope provides the courage and the strength we need to make the most of life, and do our best, and live our dreams.
4 in the evening
I know something wrong
I can hear by the sound of your voice
You say you’re okay
But you don’t have to hide it.
I know what’s wrong.
I can see it in your eyes
Everything else may appear fine
But your eyes tell it all
You’re about to lose hope
About to let go
Ready to give in
Don’t lose yourself just yet
Something good is coming your way
Just wait for it
I can tell you for sure
You’re going to be a beautiful girl
Just chin up
The worst is now gone
Drop that razor,
Call your best friend.
Tell your parents you love them
You have so much to live for
Just don’t give up
It will turn out okay
Trust me I’ve been through the same.
- Falling in love
- Being in love
- Laughing until your stomach hurts
- The sunrise over the mountains
- The sunset over the ocean
- Your favourite ice cream on a hot sunny day
- Hearing your favourite song on the radio
- Lying in bed listening to the rain
- Curling up by the fire with a good book
- Hanging out with friends
- Accidentally overhearing someone saying something nice about you.
Time to time it is always good to ask yourself questions.
Take the list i've found on the net and evaluate yourself,
who knows - it might help you in 2013 :)
1. What is holding you back; if not now, when?
2. How would you live your life if you knew that no-one was judging you?
3. Are you holding on to anyone or anything that you should let go of?
4. What have you done that you are proud of, and is worth remembering?
5. Do those you love know that you love them? Have you told and shown them?
6. What makes you smile, or is a true source of joy?
7. When was the last time you took a risk, or had the courage to try something new?
8. What makes you lose yourself, and lose all track of time?
9. If you could do it all over again, what would you change, or do differently?
10. Are you living your best life? If not, what do you need to change?
i love the comments to this video :P