this is a beautiful song a must listen if you like Celtic songs/LotR and meditating music
Sunday, March 13, 2011
101 things to do with your boyfriend/girlfriend(:
1. Watch the sunset together.2. Take showers together.3. Back rubs/massages.4. Listen to classical music and cuddle in the dark or w/blacklight.5. French Kiss.6. Hold her w/ hands inside the back of her shirt.7. Whisper to each other.8. Cook for each other9. Skinny dip.10. Make out in the rain.11. Dress each other.12. Undress each other.13. Kiss every part of their body.14. Hold hands.15. Sleep together. (Actually sleep with each other*not sex)16. One word*Foreplay17. Sit and talk in just underwear.18. Buy gifts for each other.19. Roses.20. Find out their favorite cologne/perfume and wear it every time you*re together.21. Wear his clothes.22. Find a nice secluded place to lie and watch the stars.23. Incense/candles/oils/blacklights and music make great for sex (cuddling)24. Kiss at every chance you get.25. Don*t wear underwear and let them find out.26. Kinky is bad*Blindfolds are good.27. Lightly kiss their collarbone and their jawbone just below the ear,then whisper I love you.28. Bubble baths.29. Go for a long walk down the beach at midnight.30. Make love.31. Write poetry for each other.32. Kiss/smell her hair.33. Hugs are the universal medicine.34. Say I love you, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it.35. Give random gifts of flowers/candy/poetry etc.36. Tell her that she*s the only girl you ever want. Don*t lie.37. Spend every second possible together.38. Tell her that she doesn*t have to do anything she doesn*t want to. And mean it.39. Look into each other*s eyes.40. Very lightly push up her chin, look into her eyes, tell her you love her,and kiss her lightly.41. Talk to each other using only body language and your eyes.42. When in public, only flirt w/ each other.43. Walk behind her and put your hands in her front pockets.44. Put love notes in their pockets when they aren*t looking.45. Clothes are no fun.46. Buy her a ring.47. Keep one of her bras somewhere where you see it everyday.48. Sing to each other.49. Read to each other.50. PDA = Public Display of Affection.51. Take advantage of any time alone together.52. Tell her about how you answered every question in math with her name.53. Draw. (If you can)54. Let her sit on your lap.55. Go hiking and camp out together in the woods or on a mountain.56. Lips were made for kissing. So were eyes, and fingers,and cheeks,and collarbones, and hands,and ears.57. Kiss her stomach.58. Always hold her around her hips/sides.59. Guys like half-shirts.60. Take her to dinner and do the dinner for two deal.61. Spaghetti* (Ever see Lady and the Tramp?)62. Hold her hand, stare into her eyes, kiss her hand and then put it over your heart.63. Unless you can feel their heart beating, you aren*t close enough.64. Dance together.65. Sit in front of a roaring fire and make out/make love.66. I love the way a girl looks right after she*s fallen asleep with her head in my lap.67. Carry her to bed.68. Waterbeds are fun.69. You figure it out.70. Do cute things like write I love you in a note so that they have to look in a mirror to read it.71. Break every one of your parent*s relationship rules for them.72. Make excuses to call them every 5 minutes73. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you.74. Call from your vacation spot to tell them you were thinking about them.75. Remember your dreams and tell her about them.76. Ride your bike 8 miles just to see them for a few hours.77. Ride home and call them.78. Tell each other your most sacred secrets/fears.79. Somehow incorporate them into any kind of religion or worship you have.80. Be Prince Charming to her parents. (Brownie Points)81. Act out mutual fantasies together. (Not necessarily sexual)82. Brush her hair out of her face for her.83. Stay up all night to think of 101 ways to be sweet to them.84. Hang out with his/her friends. (more brownie points)85. Go to church/pray/worship together.86. Take her to see a romantic movie and remember the parts she liked.87. Cuddle together under a full moon on a clear night.88. Learn from each other and don*t make the same mistake twice.89. Everyone deserves a second chance.90. Describe the joy you feel just to be with him/her.91. Make sacrifices for each other.92. Really love each other, or don*t stay together.93. Write a fictional story about how you met/fell in love, etc. and give it to them.94. Let there never be a second during any given daythat you aren't thinking about them, and make sure they know it.95. Love yourself before you love anyone else.96. Learn to say sweet things in foreign languages.97. Dedicate songs to them on the radio.98. Fall asleep on the phone with each other.99. Sleep naked together.100. Stand up for them when someone talks trash.101. Never forget the kiss goodnight. And always remember to say, "Sweet dreams.
1. Yes we're competitive over the stupidest things (like this list) but don't make a big deal about it. It just ruins our mood.
2. We do go the "extra mile" for you, it's probably just a mile in the wrong direction
3. Not all guys are gamers, generalization hurts those that aren't.
4. We have feelings too. Most guys are more emotional than they let on.
5. We forget our own birthdays and relatives birthdays. If we're a day or two off remembering yours please note and appreciate the visible effort this takes.
6. You like to call us names because we have trouble asking you out. Its two steps below proposing, so give us a break.
7. If you're gorgeous and we don't talk often, chances are; we're not dating you for your personality
8. Every girl is different. Every guy is similar.
9. We think that around you, we always look stupid.
10. Try and walk alone sometimes, by traveling in groups, you make it very difficult for us to say what we need to.
11. A man's room is sacred. Only women in a relationship or who are very close friends are allowed to glimpse this glorious cave of mess. This is high honor.
12. You probably have a lot of friends. We don't. Unfortunately, that means that if you don't talk to us for a long time, we don't consider that you are busy, simply that you suddenly dislike us.
13. If you randomly say "we shouldn't talk for a while" with little or no explanation we will spend days thinking about what we did wrong. (see rule 12.)
14. Put us straight, we will only make the first move in a conversation if we either really want to talk to you and/or we are certain that we aren't annoying you.
15. Your smile and laughter are the most gorgeous things that aren't always there. Do them as often as possible.
16. Not all guys are a-holes. Just because ONE is a jackas s doesn’t mean he represents ALL of us. Consider us split into percentages. More on that later.
17. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions and are extremely confusing but somehow are drawn even more to them.
18. A guy would give his left nut to be able to read a girl's mind for a day.
19. Everything in moderation. Put on makeup, wear perfume. Just not too much.
20. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes. (Bahahahaha I said naked.)
21. SOME Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience. The others just don’t learn.
22. Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful. If a guy uses that, he likes you a whole lot. It’s also really awkward and hard for us to say.
23. We can't all be Edward from Twilight. The book is fiction for a reason.
24. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
25. Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...never mind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out. (see rule 12 and 13)
26. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless they're going for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are method. Which is a bit too much thought process for us anyway.
27. We guys may be flirting around all day but before we go to sleep, we always think about the girl we truly care about.
28. Before we call, guys try to plan out a little about what we're going say so there aren't awkward pauses, but once you say hello our heart stops and everything we pre-thought goes out the window. 90% Is improvised.
29. Not all guys are sexist. But sometimes we just want you to make a dumb sandwich....
30. Deodorant is now cologne.
31. If we don't play sports, don't complain about us not working out. It's hard to do consistently. We can’t all be jocks with six packs. Tell us what’s important and we’ll try to work on it.
32. B oners are acceptable.
33. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the girl.
34. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he's probably faking it and is spazzing inside.
35. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. We rarely say that.
36. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.
37. No guy can handle all his problems on his own. He's just too stubborn to admit it.
38. Always make sure you know what kind of stuff your getting into before making out with a guy ...like whether it's a one time deal or not ......Remember percentages.
39. Even if they refuse it all guys are ticklish on the ribs.
40. When a guy hits your butt it means that he wants you se xually. Or he thinks it's a nice butt. Or he doesn't have one and wishes his was more like yours.
41. Guys love neck rubs and if he lets you keep doing it, it means that he really likes you or his neck really hurts...
42.Only put kisses on the end of msn messages/texts if you are interested and really mean it....Otherwise we get confused.
43. As with the above, for some unknown reason, double letters (e.g. heyy) gets a guys attention.
44. If a guy puts himself down, it is most likely genuine, and not fishing for comments.
45. Know your guy. He will either be interested in looks or personality. It is generally obvious. Pick one and go for it.
46. Tell us all your likes and dislikes, but slowly, we can't remember everything at once.
47. Playing with your hair can either be s exy or childish....Make sure that you are doing the right one!
48. Some guys show bravery in ways other than doing physical heroic deeds. If you notice this, please tell us, it’s really attractive.
49. If we talk more than you/have nicer hair/nails/dress better, we are probably GAY! Run as fast as you can.
50. You use "xbox" as the most holy and sacred thing we have. This is wrong.
51. You say we should treat you like our xbox. We wrap our xboxes in towels to force an overheat and take them apart. Is this what you wanted?
52. We believe you when you say you don't like him anymore, but we'd still feel better if he ended up in a ditch somewhere in Mexico.
53. . We ALWAYS have some twisted or perverted friend who will text you or prank call you. We cannot kick their a ss, or cuss them out. PLEASEEE understand this and accept our apologies.
54. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but we probably just can’t find the right words to say.
55. On RARE occasions we do know what's best....RARELY, but if we put our foot down, don't feel insulted, just go with it.
56. Women have been proven to be generally more intelligent than men. In a conversation, we will try to the best of our abilities to keep it going, but eventually, we run out of steam, which is when it turns awkward.
57. Flirting works for guys with experience, though most will not have a clue, especially if you have loads of guy friends. Be obvious.
58. If we don't call, there is definitely a reason. Wait until you see us before you plan our death.
59. We can't always write essays in cards about how much we love you, and don't need it back. Short but meaningful messages are the best. Really don't send a long one in return, it's too much to comprehend at once.
60. Don't try and make yourself look more busty. If a man is worth having, he doesn't give a shi t.
61. If he is looking away, he isn't bored by you; he is worried that he will stare at you because you really are that gorgeous.
62. Drinking heavily and getting off your face is not cool or se xy, it just makes you an easy target, which is only for those who are desperate. Or Dou ches.
63. Woman = Kitchen spelled backwards.
64. We don't walk in front of your car when you are driving. Please don't walk in front of the tv when we are playing Xbox. The required concentration is the same.
65. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
66. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.
67. No matter how much guys talk about ass es and bo obs, personality is key. Unless he’s a dou che, then he just likes your bo obs.
68. We worry about the thin line between being compassionate and sounding like a wimp.
69. Don't roll up your skirts and then get angry if a man looks at your legs. We have impulses similar to breathing. It’s a reflex, and mostly, if we look at your body, we are just getting the whole picture and enjoying it, not thinking about s ex.
70. A man who cries is not weak, he is just open....He will share everything with you. If he cries more than you do, however, something is wrong here.
71. If for some reason a guy DOES just say "fine" when you ask him a question, there is a serious reason. Ask if something's wrong, comfort him, then ask the question again, and you will get the real answer.
72. Be a woman. Trying to beat a man at his own game makes you seem manly, and beating him at something typically masculine (not to be confused with unisex ual) is the height of uncoolness.
73. Don't try and make us jealous by telling us about how good ex boyfriends and movie stars are, just tell us to buck up, or we will simply get irritated and leave.
74. You are not fat, you are cuddly.
75. Some guys are slow starters. If he asks you out in text format, he might still be manly, just nervous. Most actors get nervous, but I dare you to suggest that George Clooney, Brad Pitt etc aren't manly. (see rule 6)
76. If you are suspicious, ask if we like you. We will usually tell the truth in these situations.
77. Tell us if you're not feeling loved and point us in the right direction.
78. If you know that we have a talent, be it music, sport, art etc. Talk about these things, it makes us feel wanted.
79. If we are in public, and the guy starts talking to his mates about something that you really couldn't care less about, make yourself heard.....You are our priority.
80. We are in fact surprisingly sincere. It is hard to make up a lie and make it sound convincing, even in writing. More often than not, if we compliment you, we mean it.
81. Some guys like girls who don't wear much. Others don't. Be careful, the line between se xy and sl ut is too thin to push.
82. When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he really likes you and wants to be with you as much as possible.
83. Guys generally don't like girls who punch harder than they do.
85. Flowers are expensive. I'm talking a 19.99 shipping and handling fee, 8.99 flower fee(stupid as hell) and 2.99 care fee. PLUS tax and the cost of the flowers! Don't expect flowers every holiday.
86. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
87. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.
88. Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway. Unless he has a job.
89. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
90. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if one guy's confused, then we're all confused.
91. Every guy likes one if not all of these: bo obs, food, entertainment. The first two can pass for the last one.
92. H3=Halo 3, COD=Call of duty, L4D=Left 4 Dead. These are the most basic video game abbreviations you should at least try and memorize.
93. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice.
94. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."
95.Be specific. guys can improvise, but we like subtle instructions (Hints are great, we like to feel that we are in charge, even though we know we aren't)
96. We love hugs. Coming up to us at random times with quick hugs or kisses is such a cool thing to do.
97. We can literally pee ANYWHERE. Being outside isn't a problem.
98. When in doubt, you make the first move. If we don't feel the same, we won't tell the whole world and taunt you about how much you like us. Half of the time we won’t even catch on.
99. Guys will randomly write poems or do something creative for the girl they love. It may be terrible, but it has taken all his mental strength to do this, so he is definitely one to hold on to.
100. Randomly saying "bye" in a text will throw us into a depressed state of panic. Particularly if we like you. (see rule 12, 13, and 25.)
101. We don't dare flirt with other girls when in a relationship. They flirt with us. it is your right (but not ours) to smack her as hard as you can.
102. If anyone is giving you grief, tell us and we will TRY to sort them out. Remember, not all as sholes have kickable a sses.
103. We need your help more often than not. If you can help with a smile upon your face then you will instantly be uber awesome.
104. Guys are masculine for you. This does not mean that we will win fights, but we will get in fights to protect you. Do not overestimate (or misunderstand) the meaning of the word "masculine".
105. Don't even think about trying to be nasty to our families whilst being charming to us. Sisters, mothers, little brothers…you have to like them ALL.
106. Sometimes we wait to hear you swear before we swear. We don't swear to look cool, we swear because we have strong opinions, and sometimes it's just relevant.
108. Guys don't really have final decisions
109. Don't be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily.
110. If we get protective, tell us, but also be aware that it's because we know that we have the best girl of all.
111. A guy will always help his friend get a girl to like him. This is not being deceitful; we are just showing you this person in a different light. Don't attack him for pretending; be appreciative that he went to such trouble just to have a chance with you.
111. Imagine this.....We have said we like you, you have said that you just want to be friends.....If you like no-one else, try and see our good sides, we may be more attractive than you think.
112. Take us to all of your favorite places, have us listen to your favorite songs and or but not limited to watching your favorite movies; we love anything that links with you.
Can’t tell you
That the same thing happened today
I told you I have moved on
But your memories ain’t going away
I closed my eyes
And dreamt of you
I listened few songs
And I thought of you
I read a story
And I cried for you
Do you know all I did
I did it for you
Can’t tell you
Something strange happened in the noon
I told you you’re out of my mind
But I know I can’t forget you soon
I ate my lunch
And I prayed for you
When I had my crush
Baby it was you
I was all alone
And I thought of you
Do you know all I did
I did it for you
Can’t tell you
As the sun vanished away
Darkness was spreading in my heart again
I told I do not need you any-day
But my trials are in all vain
I lit the lamp
And it reminded of you
I walked for a while
And I missed you
I looked at the stars
And I searched for you
Do you know all I did
Was too look for you
By Sonali Krishan Kumar
Sometimes I laugh out sitting in an empty room
And sometimes I can't tell you when I act like a fool
And sometimes my heart just goes on flying like a balloon
And sometimes am so silent like a silver moon
Then sometimes you do some things
And I start crying
You put an effort to make me smile
And you keep on trying
Then sometimes I make you angry and I don't care
After those times I feel all alone
Wishing you were here
Sometimes my world is falling apart
Sometimes I feel like am tied and I can't go far
Sometimes I feel you were never by my side
Then at those times you just say don't worry everything's all right.
Sometimes I act like I just don't belong to this world'
And sometimes I feel like am such a lonely girl
And sometimes I just cry by myself hoping no one would here
And sometimes I hope this world would have been a little more fair.
Then sometimes you just pass a smile
And I forget everything
Then those times I realize I have to walk more miles
More songs to sings
And sometimes I tell you where you are right or wrong
Those times you tell me life isn't just a song
Sometimes maybe I act to foolishly
And sometimes there are somethings that you couldn't see.
Sometimes this world stops turning around for me
Sometimes every task doesn't seem to be easy
Sometimes how I wish everything was clear to see
Then at those times you tell me its important to just look in me
By Sonali Krishan Kumar