Sunday, November 13, 2011
A heart is not a play thing.
A heart is not a toy.
but if you want to be broken,
just give it to a boy!
boys, they like to play with things.
to see what makes them run.
but when it comes to kissing,
they do it just for fun.
boys, never give their hearts away.
they play girls for fools.
they wait until we give our hearts,
and then they play it cool.
you’ll wonder where he is at night.
you’ll wonder if he’s true.
one moment you’ll be happy,
the next you will be blue.
if you get a chance to see him,
your heart begins to dance.
you life revolves around him.
there’s nothing like romance.
and then it starts to happen.
you worry day and night.
you see my friend, you’re losing him.
it never turns out right!
boys are great though immature.
the price you pay is high.
he may seem sweet and gorgeous,
but remember he’s just a guy.
don’t fall in love with just a boy,
that takes a lot of nerve.
you need a man,
to get what you deserve.
so when you think you’ll be in love,
be careful if you can.
before you give your heart away,
make sure that he’s a man!!
Guys are like….. rollercoasters, the up and downs are fun but its horrid when its over!
- Guys are like…. coke, nice when they’re fizzy but a bit boring when they go flat!
Guys are like..Slinkies. Aren’t really good for much but you can’t help but laugh when you see one fall down the stairs.
- Guys are like…..Beanie babies. They’re cheap,their heads are full of stuffing,and the really cute ones are hard to find.
Guys are like..Blenders. You need one, but you’re not quite sure why.
- Guys are like..Bank Accounts. Without a lot of money, they don’t generate much interest.
Guys are like..Commercials. You can’t believe a word they say.
- Guys are like..Chocolate bars. Sweet, smooth, and they usually head right for your hips.
Guys are like..Curling irons. They’re always hot, and they’re always in your hair.
- Guys are like..Computers. Hard to figure out and never have enough memory.
Guys are like..Mascara. They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
- Guys are like..Lava lamps. Fun to look at, but not all that bright.
Guys are like..Place mats. They only show up when there’s food on the table.
- Guys are like..Popcorn. They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
Guys are like..Crystal. Some look real good, but you can still see right through them.
- Guys are like..Used cars. Both are easy to get, cheap and unreliable.
How I should reactHow I actually react
Lift up the shoe. And the spider is no longer there.Spend the rest of the night paranoid. Awaiting it’s revenge.
I would ride on your shoulders
And look out on the world
Pretending I was big and tall like you
When you were there to hold me
I never was afraid
You made me feel there’s nothing I can’t do
As I kept on growing
We often disagreed
But you let me find myself in my own way
And it’s funny, how just lately
I’ve come to recognize
How wise you are becoming every day
There’s so much you’ve given me
I hope I’ve made you proud
You’re everything a Dad should be
And it’s time to tell you now
You’re my hero
You didn’t have to say a word
Your love was the message that I heard
Inspiring me to be all I can be
You’re my hero
And ‘cause you’re my Dad…
I’m twice as blessed and lucky to be me.
happy FATHER’s DAY:)