Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.
10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it.
Love has the ability to destroy a soul,
but it also has the ability to fix the soul.
If you don't go after what you want, you'll never get it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I am forever in your heart, If you hate me, I am forever in your mind" ~William Shakespeare
Never trust a stranger, friend
No one knows how it will end
As you're pretty, so be wise
Wolves may lurk in every guise
Handsome they may be, and kind,
Gay, or charming never mind...
Now as then, the simple truth:
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth