Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, May 20, 2012

IB Pickup Lines

10 IB Pickup lines:

  1. "You're so hot you denature my enzymes"
  2. "I'm Homozygous recessive. Wanna do a test cross?"
  3. "I wish I was DNA helicase so I could unzip your jeans/genes"
  4. "girl whenever I'm around you, i undergo anaerobic respiration because you take my breath away"
  5. "Are you a start codon? because you're turning me on!"
  6. "If i was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough?"
  7. "Are you an asymptote? because i feel myself getting closer."
  8. "I'm attracted to you like the earth is attracted to the sun- with a large force inversely proportional to the distance squared."
  9. "You must be an asymptote, because all my functions bend around you."
  10. "If I were a nitrogen base, I would be adenine so I could be paired with U."
you can find more here: [Link]

No comments:

Post a Comment