Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Life, Relationship, the Truth & Lies by Izatty Azmi


The promise that we made
At the end that we brake
A laughter that we share
A fighter we declare
The lies that we hide
For the cries of our pride
The ego that surround
Burning us into a perfect wound
The truth of our heart
For not letting the tears falls apart
But we break the vow
For no reason somehow
For the trust that’s getting weaker
And we lost in our fear
For the love that grows
Endlessly it flows
Then somehow we realise
It’s all the agony from the past
Sharing the re-born relationship
Had made us appreciate our friendship
And no more truth to hide
And no more lies can tear us apart

4 comments:

  1. OMG, this is my 2006 poems if I'm not mistakes. I wrote it due to my last high school years and something to remind me of my high school peeps. BTW, thanks for sharing.
    hug...Izatty

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope all is well with you and happy birthday in advance lala, just in case i wont be around. Which I'm sure i wont.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your engagement!! =) felicidad sin fin.

    ReplyDelete