Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Saturday, October 23, 2010


LISTEN and SILENT are spelled with the same letters. The question is "Why?"

A Beautiful Mind

"Mathematics is never going to lead you to higher truth and you know why? Because it's boring!"

I don't care

I don't care if someone doesn't like me.. 
I wasn't put on this earth to entertain anyone.


Blasting music 
when you're upset.


DIARY = Darling I Always Remember You

Happy Romantic Saturday

Saying "Happy Romantic Saturday" to your friend who has no bf or gf is the most romantic moment :p

Teddy Bear

I love you more than my Teddy Bear... but please, don't tell him ;)

I’m good but I’m not an angel

I’m pretty, but I’m not beautiful.
I sin but I’m not the devil. 
I’m good but I’m not an angel


You wish people would grow hearts instead of ego

Dedicated to Nivin

I wish love was like volleyball; you call 'MINE!' and everyone else backs off

make me smile

you still make me smile, even if you are the main reason why I'm sad.

John F. Kennedy

Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

A lot of guys

A lot of guys are nice to girls when it's just them, but it takes a man to be nice to a girl when around all his friends.

It's not real

Another night, another dream...

forever sure

NOTE! Not real blood!
Don't lie to me unless you are forever sure that I won't find out the truth

typical story

Same typical story that everyone know; 
one heart holding on, 
one heart letting go


God made friends because stories, dreams, hugs, & prayers are meant to be shared.

show me

I don't care how much you know about me, until you show me how much you care.


when i went to sleep at night, it feels so good knowing that someone is waiting for you to wake up in the morning.


to people who care, look up in the sky, when you miss me imagine me as a star, you can't see me every day but you know I'm always there...


Love is, um, it's when you care more for someone else than you do yourself.


Thou art to me a delicious torment~


 Don't regret doing something, regret
getting caught!

Telling the truth

Telling the truth, then smiling for no reason, and they think you're lying


Life will improve when you decide you don't care

heart break

Behind every heart break quote is a girl who was deeply hurt by some jerk they still love.


Your flaws make you human!

perfect yourself

Don't try and perfect yourself for one person. 
Wait for the one that loves 
your imperfections


You are 90% of why I get up in the morning. The other 10% is the need to pee. (a)

enjoy it

I finally figured out the only reason to be alive, is to enjoy it.

Not allowed in IB

You learn something. You take the test. You pass it. You forget what you learned.