Well I know I'm not ready to die. But I'veSure thought about the meaning of lifeCause I can't seem to find a purpose for meIt's just the choices and I fail to proceed.
Saturday, July 2, 2011
just forget about it. let it go
To her classmates;
She's a quiet girl...
who doesn't talk that much
To her friends;
She is a funny outgoing girl...
that always makes them laugh
To her best friend:
She is a crazy, fun girl...
that's always there for her.
To her boyfriend:
She is an amazing girl...
that he loves more than anything
and to herself;
She is completely worthless...
Do you know how it feels
to no want to wake up anymore?
It is no longer pain, anger or sadness
It is beyond that.
Its this numb feeling that leaves you feeling unbearably empty.
Hollow almost, like there's nothing inside left.
That's when you become a ghost
Every girl isn't the same and every guy isn't the same. So just because you've been hurt by someone doesn't mean you have to punish the world...
it hurts to love someone when we can't tell them what we really feel.... because sometimes we get hurt without them knowing.We get jealous even if we have no right to feel that way. We want their time even if we are not in the position to demand for it. Although our hears are breaking in silence, we still continue to love them because somehow in this hurtful love there is still hope of having simple moments with them even if it just means being just a friend.
- tell all your problems to f*ck off
- laugh at all your misfortunes
- scream/cry/hit things if needed
- go outside
- spin around in circles until you puke
- listen to the elizabethtown soundtrack all day ( believe me... it works)
- eat fruit
- look in the mirror and say "f*ck yeah. I'm awesome"
- take pictures
- remember I sis all this, so therefore you're not alone
- lay down outside, close your eyes and breathe
- drink coffee ( of course...)
- and at the end of the say I want you to promise me you'll say these 4 words out loud: "holy sh*t I'm alive" Now scream it!
"HOLY SH*T i'M ALIVE"