Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Saturday, July 2, 2011

How to cure sadness

  1. tell all your problems to f*ck off
  2. laugh at all your misfortunes
  3. scream/cry/hit things if needed
  4. go outside
  5. spin around in circles until you puke
  6. listen to the elizabethtown soundtrack all day ( believe me... it works)
  7. eat fruit
  8. look in the mirror and say "f*ck yeah. I'm awesome"
  9. take pictures
  10. remember I sis all this, so therefore  you're not alone
  11. lay down outside, close your eyes and breathe
  12. drink coffee ( of course...)
  13. and at the end of the say I want you to promise me you'll say these 4 words out loud: "holy sh*t I'm alive" Now scream it! 
"HOLY SH*T i'M ALIVE"

No comments:

Post a Comment