Tuesday, April 8, 2014
1. Remind yourself that feel scared is very normal! Peace and bravery exist alongside fear. So don’t be afraid of your feelings of fear.
2. Make the decision to act despite your feelings. Don’t allow them to control you, or hold you back in life.
3. Accept your limitations; they are areas of growth. You’ll get there step by step. So be patient while you change.
4. Set aside the opinions and the judgments of others. Go after what you want, and who you want to be in life.
5. Learn all you can about the scary situation. That will help you to prepare, and develop to skills you’ll need.
6. Remind yourself of the all times when you’ve stepped out in the past, and have taken a real risk – and that paid off in the end. Allow that to inspire you, and to reinforce your courage.
7. It’s ok to ask for help, and support, from other people. So ask for help if you needed; we all need encouragement.