Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sometimes


Sometimes I laugh out sitting in an empty room
And sometimes I can't tell you when I act like a fool
And sometimes my heart just goes on flying like a balloon
And sometimes am so silent like a silver moon

Then sometimes you do some things
And I start crying
You put an effort to make me smile
And you keep on trying
Then sometimes I make you angry and I don't care
After those times I feel all alone
Wishing you were here

Sometimes my world is falling apart
Sometimes I feel like am tied and I can't go far
Sometimes I feel you were never by my side
Then at those times you just say don't worry everything's all right.

Sometimes I act like I just don't belong to this world'
And sometimes I feel like am such a lonely girl
And sometimes I just cry by myself hoping no one would here
And sometimes I hope this world would have been a little more fair.

Then sometimes you just pass a smile
And I forget everything
Then those times I realize I have to walk more miles
More songs to sings
And sometimes I tell you where you are right or wrong
Those times you tell me life isn't just a song
Sometimes maybe I act to foolishly
And sometimes there are somethings that you couldn't see.

Sometimes this world stops turning around for me
Sometimes every task doesn't seem to be easy
Sometimes how I wish everything was clear to see
Then at those times you tell me its important to just look in me

By Sonali Krishan Kumar
Published: 12/20/2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment