Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, December 30, 2012

It's enough

4 in the evening
I know something wrong
I can hear by the sound of your voice
You say you’re okay
But you don’t have to hide it.
I know what’s wrong.
I can see it in your eyes
Everything else may appear fine
But your eyes tell it all
You’re about to lose hope
About to let go
Ready to give in
Don’t lose yourself just yet
Something good is coming your way
Just wait for it
I can tell you for sure
You’re going to be a beautiful girl
Just chin up
The worst is now gone
Drop that razor,
Call your best friend.
Tell your parents you love them
You have so much to live for
Just don’t give up
It will turn out okay
Trust me I’ve been through the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment