Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Saturday, July 9, 2011

WHERE IS LOVE?

WHERE IS LOVE?

You have betrayed my trust…you left me alone on the pouring rain…
The book of Fairy Tales lied ……did they live happily ever after?

I climbed the mountain of promise and I saw our name written in the sky…the wind whispered your thoughts and it was not pure imagination!
The golden lilies nearby chanted our prayer to be one…
As the stars tickled the moonlight …I held your hands
… Exposing, the silhouette motions of the way we made love…
….. Alas a ray of moonbeam, oh my love I saw your face…

The face that I so adore…I cherish and I want to belong
A face that could brush away my melancholy…angelic and divine
I stared…stared to find…what is inside your heart...
There is someone…with glee my heart smiles…
BUT your love was not for me…NOT ME

Her hair was that of your golden lilies…her eyes twinkled like stars underneath our moonlight…the wind whispered a name I thought was mine…she was angelic and divine.
Woe is my life… tears curved a path down my cheek...woe is me... woe is me….
Love has forsaken me… let me die…let me die…my heart pleaded…
Hush Dear heart…hush my poor heart… hush
Almost lifeless….again I held my broken heart in my hand….
By: Moneshearl (Helen Ramos)

No comments:

Post a Comment