Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wait until it ends by unknown

I've heard you whining so many times
and though I do try to understand
don't you see, it's making me
really really annoyed
every time you talk you complain
and act like your in so much pain
while I just roll my eyes and then smile
and try to help you through it
but it's nothing! Why can't you see
why can't you just be flaming happy?!
It’s nothing! It's minor!
It doesn't’t compare!
It’s nothing compared to my pain.
Every time your complaining
and act like it's so bad
and every time you talk
you make out your sad
but your life is brilliant
I want to swap with you
you act like your always depressed
I know it isn't’t true
you have no idea what it's like
to actually hurt inside
to hide, to cry, to be broken
a hundred and one times
you have no idea what I've been through
you have no idea how much I've cried
and you don't know that no one knows
because I keep it all inside
just shut up! I don't care!
Okay, so I'm not being fair
but so what? you can't see
how lucky you must really be
stop complaining about tiny things
just shut up and leave me be
but I'll never say these things
I know how much hurt it brings
so I'll just smile and pretend
and wait until it ends

No comments:

Post a Comment