Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Words of True Love

What can I say?
What can I do to make you love me?
Am I in the game, or playin' the fool for you?

Such meaningful love,
Such unyielding faith,
Such adoration and perfection,
Such is a man not willing to give up hope.

I love you one, a two, a three shooby doo.
I love you four, that's more than I can afford
I can tell, someday that I'm gonna say the truth.

Such simple words of endearment,
Such powerful words of love
Such honesty in these words of love
Such is a man in in love yet afraid of love itself.

I write your name in my breath on the window,
I sit and watch as it fades away,
The painful memories, are the tears of yesterday.

Such underlying meaning of pain,Such loss and sadness,
Such misery and grief,
Such is a man who has been heartbroken, and thrown aside

What is one to say to all these men,
One who loves dearly,
Another afraid of love itself,
While another mourns from love

Is love really worth such emotion?
Such heartache, and sorrow?
Such confusion and defile?
Such sadness and pain?

Yet, can love be as good as one says?
Such joy and triumph?
Such ecstasy and happiness?
Such trust and worthiness?

I say love is love.
Love is what you make of it,
Love is what you dream it to be,
Love is how you perceive it,
And love is how you feel it.

By Kerianne Nooner
Published: 2/7/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment