Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Someone to Forget

Gonna get you out of my mind
Gonna delete all the message you sent
Time is not left to rewind
I am fed up living a life so upset

I got you, you got me more
When you left me I felt so tored
What I did for you, I did from the core
But am ready and am set
Cuz now I have someone to forget

Gonna burn all your pictures tonite
Seems now the time is right
Cuz now I am so strong
Now I know you were so wrong

There are we, two different poles
I was your diamond when you burnt like a coal
Leaving you is leaving my own soul
But now I wont cry baby I bet
Cuz now I have someone to forget

Gonna drive my car past you
This car seems empty without us two
Then you call me too soon
But the stars can shine even without the moon

There you are begging for me
You wanna be just my friend that's all, you can see
But don't worry now am feeling so free
Am glad that am not trapped in a net
Cuz now I have someone to forget.

By Sonali Krishan Kumar
Published: 10/11/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment