Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm tired

I'm tired

by ~just-a-child-to-you

I'm tired of being that
Hard candy girl, that
Suck-that-lollipop-baby girl, that
Ooh-hunny-that's-so-good girl

I am not here to make
you
Feel good, I'm not here
to be your baby girl,
doll face
tootsie
hunny

I'm tired of being that
hard-on-the-outsie girl,
that bi-polar-darling girl,
that, good-for-experimenting girl

I've got news.
I'm not a dressing room
for you to try on your homo cocktail
dress to show you a
good time
I'm not your "do that again"
Ooh baby when
I'm with you everything else falls away
you say
but for God's sake don't tell your boyfriend

Oh well.
Here I am again, crying on my bathroom floor
wishing you were here
wishing you were mine
but you're not and he has you
but he doesn't deserve you
And he uses you but

Oh well.
Here I am again on this homo-rolo-coaster
left here all alone once more but,
NO

I'm done
This is the last time you leave me crying
out for you on the floor of my room
The last time my lips touch you
In that forbidden place and--
Shhh, don't cry
It's quiet and I'm holding you

And suddenly,
I'm crying
I'm alone
I'm tired

I'm tired of the way
your hair brushes my face
and the way
your lips pout when I deny you
and the way your eyes fall on me
when he's holding your hand

This emotional tearing hurts so bad,
but even though I swear this is the
last time, we both know
this time tomorrow, I'll be crying
I'll be tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment