Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Friday, November 12, 2010

Broken Heart by ~Fenidia

Now I know.
My heart is broken.
But I can’t let you know that.
Nor can I let you go.
At random parts of the day I start shaking
From the tears…that you left me
People gave me hope
People gave me doubt.
I feel like an idiot,
To let my heart break.
To entrust it in a guys hands.
When I know…multiple guys that have
Shattered
Ripped
Torn open
Other women’s hearts.
My uncles.
My father.
And yet I still entrusted you with that masterpiece
The one I created from scratch.
I am pathetic.
Obviously I do not deserve a guy like you.
But I can't help to wonder
what it would be like with you...
I feel like an idiot...but i want to help you anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment