“1. You are almost a different person in December than you started out in January. you’ve grown, you’ve changed - and for the better mostly.
2. It is okay to fall in and out of love or have crushes on multiple people throughout the year. You’re still young, this is the time. You don’t have to be in a hurry to find ‘the one’
3. Fight through peer pressure. You will always find people to have the most honest conversations with and people to belch out to Taylor Swift with. You always find out who your true friends are in the end.
4. Don’t worry too much about college, or the future in general. The right people and places find you.
5. Besides, it’s not about where you go, it’s about what you make of the opportunities.
6. Speak your mind. Nobody can be expected to always know what you’re thinking. Miscommunication can cause you to suffer.
7. Family can come through for you when you least expect it.
8. Reading can be the best medicine.
9. Eat what you love. Love what you eat. The way to your heart just might be through your stomach.
10. Sometimes you need to get away and binge on TV shows.
11. Finish your homework early so that you can relax later without any guilt.
12. Basically, if you’ve found something that makes you happy, pursue it. As long as it is safe for you.
13. Do not be afraid to dream big
14. Naps, nutella, puppies, Disney movies and a blanket are still the best things in life”