Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Friday, September 5, 2014

Unknown

“Remember me when the morning light kisses your eyelids at 6 in the morning. Allow my lingering presence to wake up your sleepy senses. Remember me when the sky is a dark hue of melancholy and anger all at once. Let me be your storms that calm your shivering bones and agitate your already thundering heart. Remember me when the wind breezes between the spaces your fingers and the strands of your hair. Allow me to whisper faint memories into your ears and on your skin. Remember me when the noise around you becomes overwhelming and you need room to breathe. Let me be your shallow or deep inhales, your shots of vodka, and your overplayed songs. Remember me when the evening darkness hides your nightfall shadows and covers you in a blanket of moonlight. Allow my presence to linger behind your eyelids, coursing my way into your mind and wrapping you in a duvet of memories.”

No comments:

Post a Comment