Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Friday, September 5, 2014

Something My Past Didn't See

Looking into the future
something my past didn’t see.
The outcome of my experience
has allowed God to transform me.

Longing to be alive
for within I was dead.
Darkness was my company
and each day I dread.

Walking with a lost soul
Understanding nothing at hand
I once had a goal
My dreams turned to sand.

Seeking the face of comfort
To captivate my distressed mind.
can’t give up on life
Hope, I must find.

Thank God I found hope
In the midst of the dark
Pursuing to find some light
Until it penetrates in my heart.

Now that I’m blessed with life
and has allowed God to transform me.
I’m excited about the future
Something my past didn’t see

No comments:

Post a Comment