Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Monday, September 1, 2014

Autumn is coming

Was is just me or did you guys also find August a pretty long month ? 

It was five weeks - that is pretty long. 
September is here and i'm truly excited about it but equally as terrified. I'm doing something i've never done in my life and that is going somewhere without a concrete plan. I don't know if it will be something temporary or a permanent one. All i know is i need it and if i don't do it now i don't know when i'll get another chance.

This whole thing happening within two weeks is just unreal; but at the same time i've had some really good things happening during August and some hurtful things. My emotions have been on a roller-coaster. Have had my heart up in my throat during times when i was already in a low ebb. I always remember those things... *pause*....silence is sometimes the strongest statement you can give. I've also have had the privilege to meet fantastic people and hear them out and convincing me to take a leap.

I have a feeling that September is going to be a tough one. I don't know what it is but i just have the feeling that this month is going to be a real challenge. 

During the late August i've been thinking a lot about someone i used to know. I had processed close to everything i remembered, from our time as friends and it was tough but i did make a promise. I came to the conclusion that he is one hell of a lucky fellow. I hope he is aware of that somewhere in his heart. I don't know what it is or why i'm suddenly getting these thoughts but i stand by what i said. However the possibility of a quick coffee or even a movie, maybe. There is a maybe. Maybe when i feel safer around this friend maybe. But look who am i to storm into someone else's life? I don't expect it to happen; let alone stumble upon this person. It's a big world. People get lost. 

I think this trip is going to be good in a way, if not, i really don't have anything to lose. Crossing fingers and let's just say i will always have a special place in my heart for the friends i've had and i don't think i'll ever be able to forget them. Make peace with your past and your actions. 

Allright, i know this wasn't a challenge post but it was just me telling about my life. Are you having any obstacles or challenges ahead that feel like a giant? Please feel free to share :]

Sweet Dreams, 
Smallville xox

No comments:

Post a Comment