Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, August 24, 2014

— Connotativewords | That’s How You’ll Know

If you’re the love of my life, 
it means that I’ll never use your weaknesses against you, but always use your strengths to better you.

If you’re the love of my life, 
and you’re afraid of the dark, I’ll take you to the other side of the earth just to show you the sun.

If you’re the love of my life, 
it means that I’d wake up 2 hours early to see you off on your first day of work, and race home in the evening so I can surprise you with flowers when you walk through the door.

If you’re the love of my life, 
I’ll let you choose our wedding song because you’ll remind me that the person I’m dancing with is infinitely more important than what I’ll be dancing to.

If you’re the love of my life, 
I’ll always be your biggest fan.

If you’re the love of my life, 
I’ll be your eternal lifeguard as a reminder that you save me every single day.

If you’re the love of my life, 
I swear not a day will go by that you won’t know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment