Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Monday, July 7, 2014

“I used to laugh at people that were in long distance relationships.

“I used to laugh at people that were in long distance relationships.
How can you love someone when they’re so far away so much of the time?
I need a love where they can come over for a takeaway when I’ve had an awful day at work,
Or drop painkillers through my door when I’ve got a migraine.
So when I realised it would take seven hours on a coach every weekend to visit you,
I had to give myself a good kick,
And ask myself if this girl is worth the pain.
The truth?
She is. She is, my god she is.
So through the tears and the sleepless nights we kept going,
Until one day she said fuck this,
And packed her bags. She’s beside me in our bed now,
As she has been every night for three months.
She’s definitely worth it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment