Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hello May ☺


We are 4 months into the year and the weather is nothing but FANTASTIC! Personally I'm kicking myself in the butt to getting serious work done, also in a work out schedule *yeees* and practising on awesomeness. 

I read an article the other day, which asked this specific question which made me reflect "What are 3 exciting things about my life right now?" I certainly got to think. Being a soon-to-be graduated student there isn't really much time to reflect on what happens next. Therefore, thanks to this question, i'm feeling so much better with the plans (which excites me) that are to happen this summer and beyond. 

Your task is to take a pen and paper and answer the same question!

What are 3 exciting things about my life right now?

Have a wonderful day, 
Smallville xo

No comments:

Post a Comment