Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Saturday, January 25, 2014

I don't mind you read my stuff..

I don't mind you read my stuff.. i don't have shame to admit that you still have the body that i desire and the affections that i dream every night... I'm still completely in love with your eyes... with your way to talk and gestures... for the way you involve me and make me give up from all the things that i'm attracted for... don't try to understand what i write.. you'll never make it... I think you're afraid.. i don't. I Lost it.
I make mistakes, i do it before and i'll continue to make them. That's my verb. That's me...and isn't what's left... is what's to come...
Don't have pity...i don't care.. not with your pity.
I'm in love for my insanity.. and she returns.
I'm a sad song you'll never forget... the lucky for your egocentrism and the vanity for your claim.in the end... you think in me as only a loser... i'm not here to try to convince anybody of the opposite. I'm going to sleep with you as i do every nights.. and i wish i could find you some day by my side...

No comments:

Post a Comment