Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, January 19, 2014

How the Zodiac Signs Confesses Their Feelings

Aries (nodding head): Yes, I’ll even jump off a moving bus for you, even die for you.

Taurus (with a bear hug): I love you, and the food you cook. xD xD

Gemini (cuddling): Actually, I’m not perfect, but I promise I’ll give you all the love in the world, if you’ll always be there for me, I’ll change myself for you and blah blah blah…

Cancer (with sweet kisses): I love you.

Leo (practically roaring): Hell yeah! We’ll set the world on fire with our heat!

Virgo (looks at the person from head to toe): I love you dear, but do dress up a little more prim and proper for our date…

Libra (presenting flowers): Tonight, we’ll have a candlelit dinner at my place, love.

Scorpio (pounces): Oh yeah baby! I want you tonight!

Sagittarius (smiling): We’ll go to many exciting places, honey. Just you and me.

Capricorn (clearing his throat): Yes, honey. I’ll show you how much I love you. Right after I finish working overtime.

Aquarius (awkwardly): Well, how about a date? Somewhere sweet but simple.

Pisces (in deep thought): We’ll have our honeymoon on the moon (pun intended).

No comments:

Post a Comment