Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Dear 2014,

DEAR 2014,
Please bring good things this year.
Please bring happiness.
Don’t let me travel the same road I’ve been traveling on.
Let me live.
Let me laugh more that i usually do.
Let me fall in love without feeling scared.
Help me learn from my mistakes. and
Sing out loud and not give a single f*** .
Make new friends and strengthen the old.
Beat my sadness.
Get in shape and feel good about myself.
Work away my anxiety.
Push away negative thoughts.
Find recovery.
Travel.
Find a really good job.
Rebuild myself before I break.
Become a stronger person, both mentally, physically and spiritually.

And if you can’t do half or any of these things, please just do one:
My first New Year’s kiss.
That would be awesome in itself.


Sincerely,
Patiently Waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment