Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Saturday, January 18, 2014

by: pixiebelz

Me: You have to wake me up in the morning, before you get up, so I can see your bed hair before you fix it.
BF: You did see it. When I woke up in the morning I never left you. I just held you. 
Me: You just held me? You didn't get bored?
BF: No, never.
Me: Really?
BF: Really really, promise.
Me: For about how long?
BF: For about an hour or 2. I’d go back to sleep a little, then kiss you then doze in and out. It was my favourite time. Watching you, enjoying you. Kissing you while you slept. Smelling your hair.
Me: I didn't know this.
BF: You’d smile and curl up against me. Even I don’t know how to describe it .. you’d .. sort of whistle/purr/exhale.
Me: Was it embarrassing?
BF: Not at all embarrassing. Very sexy, promise. It let me know I could make you happy even when you didn't know I was.

*swoon* like swoon overload

No comments:

Post a Comment