Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Thursday, December 5, 2013

let me just talk about how rapunzel’s parents didn’t need a single line of dialogue to tell their story and i cried every time they were on screen because they were just so beautiful and expressive






let me just talk about how rapunzel’s parents didn’t need a single line of dialogue to tell their story and i cried every time they were on screen because they were just so beautiful and expressive

Let me add that the animation in this movie is one of the most incredible things I have ever seen. Everytime I see a gif or a video, I’m reminded that this is by far part of the pinnacle of 3D animation and something I will always look up to as an animator too. I weep internally at how good it is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment