Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Thursday, December 26, 2013

I'm Selling My Heart

I'm selling my heart
For a buck maybe two
If you plead hard enough
I might just give it to you
This useless heart of mine
So cruel and untrue
To my own happiness
Which it so easily misconstrues.
I'm selling my heart
For a price you wouldn't believe
All it takes
Is for you to say please
Its a defective heart
It can't help but love
But as long as you want it
I'd gladly give it up.
So who wants a heart?
Its cheap, I swear
Its a simple heart
Too quick to care
Too easy to break
So completely it loves
It can't help but ache
For the one it comes to love.
I'm selling my heart
For a buck maybe two
If its broken
Is it worth any less to you?
It was such a cruel heart to me
Perhaps it can be true to you.


~source: link


No comments:

Post a Comment