Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, December 1, 2013

I can't wait for christmas



It's December can you believe it? I woke up to rather tragic and saddening news about Paul Walks passing way in a car accident. May your soul rest in peace.

Today i want to share that you're all right. The world does suck, it is vile and dark when you see the true colours. However don't ever let it inundate you. 

I have a question for you. How has your New Years Resolutions gone? Have you fulfilled your goals? I guessed so, it happens to most of us. However i only have one left to fulfil and it's only a movie marathon ;) Since i'm up in my examination studies atm, i will post another post about your task for December... or maybe i'll just "EDIT" this one. Or wait... i do have a task for you right now.

Challenge: Learn 20 new words this month and learn how to use them in your everyday speech. I've already used 2 i've learned recently ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment