Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Boy, You Leave Me Breathless

I fall harder and harder each day,

by every single word you say,

Your one of a kind,

 you make my fly,

 When I’m with you time stops,

I’ve never felt this way,

 We argue and fight,

but I can’t stay mad cause I’m in love,

 You’re driving me wild,

And I’m holding on.

 You’re The only thing I look forward to in the morning,

I’m falling so hard so fast I cant keep track,

 There’s something Special about you that I can’t control myself from,

I’m losing my mind,

 My friends say forget about you,

you’re not worth it,

 I should listen to them,

I shouldn’t trust you,

 But baby, that’s a risk I’m willing to take,

I need you like a Balloon needs air,

 Your my oxygen baby,

But Boy, You’re leaving me breathless.

© Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment