Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Saturday, June 22, 2013

What Is Love?

  Love is like a dewdrop in the early mornings, lavishing all its love onto the leafy greenery. Love is like ice cream, soft and sweet and milky, so that when you gulp it all down you’re left feeling light-headed and satisfied. Love is like popcorn, because although love is sweet, love is salty too. Love is like a rose, beautiful and fascinating but thorny too. Love is like the sky, vast and unconditional. Love is like the rainbow, colorful and fun and absolutely a miracle in its own way.

  But most of all, love is in the form of you.

  How do I even begin to describe you?

  When I look at you all I want to do is hold you tight and never let you go, tell you how much I love you and bearing the brunt of a rejection. It’s so strange, to think that all we seem to do is irritate each other. But I know that, perhaps, you will never feel the same way about me.

  But I am willing to wait.

  I’ll wait till the day you’ll call me your angel.
sometimes the worst feeling is when you're beaten down and your tears are just streaming and there is no stopping and you don't even know why and you're experiencing physical pain and endlesness.

No comments:

Post a Comment