Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Saturday, June 22, 2013

"It's the one closest to you that can hurt you the most"

"It's the one closest to you that can hurt you the most"



it's like you have this opinion and image of who I should be 
and too blind to see who I already am and what my like and dislikes are.
Thanks for telling me today how imperfect i am.
Thanks for telling me today about how wrong my style is. 
Thanks for showing me how superficial i look to you.
Clearly it's the idea perfection that society has that you're seeking, but i'm not perfect, i don't have perfect skin. Heck, i'm not trying to have perfect skin. My prime goal is to have a healthy skin - that has all the natural components and shades and NOT layers and layers of foundation. Why? Why? Because beauty fades, but a good heart doesn't.

My imperfections, my style and my look is constantly on motion
if you can't keep up then shut up!  


No comments:

Post a Comment