Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Friday, May 3, 2013

Giving Up

I don’t see whats going on,
All I know is it hurts like hell.
I was punched, repeatedly,
But, then, you might as well.

My heart is in both my hands,
My fingers, holding it tight.
I know there wasn’t long,
And I will not win this fight.

My tears are falling down,
And I am in so much pain.
I think it’s all finally over,
But it will be this way again.

My head feels so darn heavy,
And all I want to do is sleep.
Once my head hits the pillow,
I know all I’ll do is weep.

And when morning comes,
I will only just turn away.
I’ll close my curtains, again,
And I’ll stay in bed all day.

Because I don’t need to face,
The day which isn’t mine.
It’s forced on me, to live it,
But I’m running out of time.

My eyes are crimson red,
My heart is burning sore.
And by the look of my arms,
I can’t do this anymore.

~ My Name Is Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment