Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Monday, March 25, 2013

I just killed 12 people.

#you guys #omg #I cannot even with the two of them in those last two gifs #she’s so broken and can’t believe what she’s just done #her eyes so vacant except for the sheer horror #and his face #it’s like it shakes him to see her that horrified with herself #his face was much the same after he’d killed all his hybrids #and that’s why I think he makes that face #I bet he expected to feel a little satisfaction after killing his hybrids #but then he didn’t #he just felt empty #I don’t necessarily think Caroline expected to feel satisfaction after killing the witches #more so she expected to feel more satisfied for saving Bonnie #but she didn’t #she just feels empty #he wasn’t joking when he said they are the same

No comments:

Post a Comment