Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Friday, February 1, 2013

February - butterflies and bubbles.

~Happy First of February~

I don't know how it has been for you guys but i got sick last weekend thus my absence from the entries. Nonetheless i gotta say that it's February and this month i'm going to reveal a little love :)


2013-02-01
"My morning had an odd feeling to it - it had the atmosphere of Love and recently i've had an old crush wandering around in my mind for quite some days and even nights.

I came home for this weekend and during this trip i noticed two elegant swans flying  (another love sign?) I also experienced some heartache because of something that is so twisted in my head that i don't know how to untangle. Nevertheless once i got home i still had the pink cloud feeling but i didn't care about it until later. 

It was when it was supposed to be our "pizza-meal" that i said why not try something new?! Dad agreed and i offered myself to join him. We went downtown and in this foodstore he appeared. (I can recognize him anywhere.) 

I didn't see him at first and was all happy and goofy with dad. By being oblivious to the fact that the crush i had been having in my mind was approximately two meters away from me surprised me that i really didn't know what to do. It was sort of an "oh my god"-moment

We talked and hugged goodbye and then he left (with his food). I'm not saying that this guy makes me swoon but he is definitely a handsome and smart young man. It is funny how Life is making me bump into him every time a certain thing happens in my life. It was twice or trice in 2012 and the first this year. I'm curious and i'll keep creating ;)

So what i want to say with this short little story is that Love is all around us at all times. Remember that :) This month will be fruitful - i can feel it in my chest. There is a light weight and a slight draw towards a direction - i'm not going to ignore but follow it. Maybe this following will include a fall or flight. I don't know and not even scared. All i ask is that how can one be old and wise if one isn't young and silly? Dare to challenge yourself this month and i'm going to say this again: LOVE YOURSELF! YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLE HUMAN BEING CAPABLE OF RECEIVING AND GIVING OUT LOVE. You can start with a smile - everyday - in the morning - towards the mirror. Look and smile and wear it all day :)

Love, Live and Laugh xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment