Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Monday, December 31, 2012

this was actually written by a guy

How i feel (yes ik it's a piece of shit)

Journal Entry: Wed Jun 8, 2011, 3:15 AM


This hole inside me is void of any emotions, it is hollow, but surrounding the void is feelings of great sadness, anger, and hurt. Tho not hurt as in physcial pain but as in my trust of people has been destroyed, this hurt is from having let someone deep behind the walls that had surrounded my heart. but they took my heart and shattered it to dust now it's gone and I don't know if I will ever get it back. I feel so alone and lost. I ask myself if maybe i desevered this for something I did in my past. All I know is I am normally I am a fighter that does not give up that fights til the end, but right now I have no fight in me. I just don't know what to do anymore. I been walking around like a zombie, or something without a head. I know drinking don't work, cutting is useless because lately I barely feel the pain now, drugs are out of my reach as is death at least for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment