Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

— “My Best-friend”

“You know what sucks. 
When you’re in love with your best-friend. 
Because than they don’t know. 
And you like everything they do. 
The way they smile, their laugh, 
how much they love their parents. 
The fact that you can tell them anything, how perfectly imperfect they are. 
Than you start to distance, 
because you don’t want to lose them. 
But you don’t realize you’re losing them anyway. 
And when the realization hits you that they’re gone, 
you can’t help but to think maybe I should’ve said it. 
But you know that if you had another chance, 
You still wouldn’t say it. 
Because the thought of being rejected scares you more 
than the thought of drifting. 
So to my best friend, 
I know I messed up. 
But I promise that I won’t stop loving you. 
Maybe we won’t talk as much as I like, 
but I also like when you like me. 
And the thought of losing you scares me, 
so I hope our friendship lasts for a long time, 
and that you still remember when I’m gone.”

No comments:

Post a Comment