Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Karan and Rhea (final scene)

Karan Kapoor: [Walking away from Interview...starts to rain] Rain in January..?
Rhea Prakash: It doesn't rain in January
[Karan turns around and sees Rhea standing there his book in her hand]
Rhea Prakash: This was bound to happen Karan...Because whenever we meet-
Karan Kapoor: Something or the other goes wrong.

[looks at the book]

Karan Kapoor: Did you read the book?
Rhea Prakash: [shakes head, mumbling no] uhn uh
Karan Kapoor: [moves closer] How'd you like it?
Rhea Prakash: [crying] Reminded me a of a friend...Have i ever told you about this friend of mine?
Karan Kapoor: Never
Rhea Prakash: [moving closer still] I met him many years ago...
Karan Kapoor: And kept on meeting him...
Rhea Prakash: Until he became my very best friend
Karan Kapoor: So when he fell in love with you, why did you leave?
Rhea Prakash: Because he didn't stop me
Karan Kapoor: [awkwardly] I don't like the sound of this friend one bit!
Rhea Prakash: Listen, don't say anything against my friend!
Karan Kapoor: [standing face to face] Then what should I say?
Rhea Prakash: What you never managed to say before
Karan Kapoor: What? That I'll love you more than the kids and Tommie?
Rhea Prakash: [grabs him by his shirt] You better! Otherwise i'll hack you up into little tiny pieces and--
Karan Kapoor: [puts his fingers to her lips] Shh!

[They both start crying and hug]

Karan Kapoor: [pulls away] I Love you, Rhea.

[both laugh/cry and hug again]



No comments:

Post a Comment