Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Courage of Last Words

Verse 1 
I know what the last words will be... 
"you have to move on from me." 
and we'll end up as strangers... 
don't you understand, 
maintenance of our friendship
i don't want to end it, 
i don't want to say good bye
but you're pushing me, scaring me 
that it takes every ounce of courage i have within me
to stay and look at you.  
Thoughts paralyses me and i feel the darkness 
within me scratching the box. 
It is hurting the most precious thing i own
it hurts my smile, heart and soul



Verse 2
I do not blame anyone for what happened,
what happened was meant to happen and we have to accept that 
but do understand that i am not doing  this because i want to
i am doing this because i have to 
Because Time is ticking  and it is ticking fast
just know that what i do is because i 
truly love you and remember i'll never stop.
Time is our best friend we have to see if 
what we have is eternal or just a spur.

No comments:

Post a Comment