Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello October

Welcome October, I hope you like my style! I invited this month by wearing my new pair of geeky glasses! I think it looks okay, slightly nerdy but they are comfortable :)

Nonetheless I can't believe it is October already! i'm busy studying my second year at University and I've noticed that it is getting tougher, so many class mates have dropped off and I understand their choice, not many students pass the exams which is scary. I give credits to my previous teacher for teaching my all the things I know. Especially Chemistry Per and Biology Britta ^^ 

My life has not only been swamped with studying, no there is a lot of other things that has made my mind go 200 miles an hour but I'll let you know about it through the entries posted here~

I've been thinking about something and I have a challenge. This month you have to do something on each letter i present below - and it is all about you and becoming the inner most awesome you!

Are you ready? 
  • W = Write a list of what makes you feel wonderful. 
  • E = Do something exciting
  • I = Read something interesting
  • R = Be real with the people around you. Compliment your parents or your professor. Say something kind - and mean it!
  • D = Do a chore or activity differently from how you've done it before. Break the old pattern and try something new. 
I hope you follow through, it is not an easy list but who doesn't like a challenge? 
Au Revoir xx

No comments:

Post a Comment