Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Friday, June 1, 2012

~Welcome June~

"shift your thinking, shift your heart" 

Can you guys believe it? It's JUNE! Got one exam left which i have next week and then I'll begin working at my summerjob! 


As for this blog I'm going on a leave - however there will be posts cropping up every now and then, maybe not 30-60posts/day but at least some :) "Why?" it's because I'm working full-time and I'm betting on getting a driver's licence this summer.   


So you all enjoy the summer, with ice-cream, hanging out with friends, checking out this blog, spending time with family, travelling working, relaxing, swimming, having parties, BBQ's etc. 


Make sure it'll be a summer to remember, I know i will ;)


Cheers!~

No comments:

Post a Comment