Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Friendship we have

The friendship we have is special
that no one can take apart,
It means all the world to me
and I hold it close to my heart.

The tears, the joy and laughter,
we have shared them all,
and still have plenty more to share
With each and every call

Will we be friends for life
We’ve been through pains in heart
We’ve shared our secrets with one another
And Shared feelings from the start

I love you very much
I want to thank you for what you did
That week my family was at the beach
My Sister Tiffany was acting like a kid

You didn’t have to do that
I wasn’t expecting that from you
I guess I got the shock of my life
Can I do something to repay you

I think of you so often
and wonder where I would be,
without this special friendship
that means so much to me.


Author: KRISTEN M SACCARDI

No comments:

Post a Comment