Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Regnet öser ner medans hjärtat ler~

Do you guys have any idea how happy i am right now?
How happy i am at this moment, i feel free:er than free, its kind of weird because its source is because of a irresponsible action who's consequences are affecting the outcome. I'm so happu at the level of dareness and stupidity it had, but you know what? I don't regret it! I don't! I'm glad i did it, because it gave me so much! So much insight and now its just so stupid and idiotic and weird and totally reckless but i did it. 
It's a long story... but right now, it feel like i'm human and that i can live my life thinking back on this day happening that imagining all the scenarios if it had happened. 
Love, Peace and Hope xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment