Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

i tried to tell myself that you’re gone

i tried to tell myself that you’re gone but it just won’t sink in. no matter what i do, i’m still missing and thinking about you. i’m tired of feeling this way. i know it would be right for me to let go but no matter how much i tell myself to do it, i can’t. i tell myself that it’s better to never see you again, but no matter how much I try to forget, it always makes me remember all the good times we had, and even the bad, and how much i regret the things i’ve done, all the things i’ve said. and you know i’m sorry but sorry just doesn’t cut it for you anymore. i’ve said it too many times. i just can’t seem to find the words to tell you how sorry i really am. i think about you every day. i can’t get you out of my mind. maybe the reason i can’t get you out is because you’resupposed to be there. i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment