Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy April :)

~So it is April~
The month were sun is shining, grass is growin, spring blooms and bugs gets active :P
Simply the month were nature wakes up and colours itself into wonderful nuances.
For me March was stuffed with things to do which is why i didn't blog consistently with a range from 4-79 posts/day. I'll make it up for you :)
I have very interesting pictures coming up so stay on the look-out because you 
really don't want to miss them. 
For the month of April I hope you continue setting goals and archive them because
most students will be swamped with exams in the month of May so study hard
and procrastinate at your own health. Take a walk in the woods and eat healthy and hug your friends ^^
Stay positive and sweetly April fool someone.
Now take care as I am going off to take a walk to the lake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment