Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Please don't judge me by my face. By my religion or my race.

Please don't judge me by my face.
By my religion or my race.
Please don't laugh at what I wear.
Or how I look or do my hair.
Please look a little deeper-
Way down deep inside.
And although you may not see it.
I have a lot to hide.
Behind my clothes the secrets lie.
Behind my smile, I softly cry.
Please look a little deeper.
And maybe you will see,
The lonely little girl
That lives inside of me.
Please listen carefully to her-
She'll show that she's insecure.
Please try to be a friend to her
And show her that you care.
Please just get to know her
And maybe you will see
That if you just look deep enough.
You'll find the real me.

No comments:

Post a Comment