Her collection of Quotes, Poems, Sayings from all corners of the world. Read, Enjoy, Share! :)

Friday, February 17, 2012

Tiësto - Edward Carnby


Translation


Shto li mesetchinko greesh 
[Why are you glowing little moon?]
Ta mi makata ogriavash 
[To enlighten my pain!]
Dolu senki se tcherneyat 
[Down here the dark shadows]
I prekarshvat mi krilata
 [have cut my wings]


Shte li mi zorata vlee 
[Will the dawn fulfill me]
Novi sili, giva vyara 
[with vital strenght and belief?]
Da otlitna, da prehvrakna 
[To elevate, to be elevated]
Sas zorata da se sleya 
[with the rising sun, fade away]


Eh, denyat kogat' raztsyfne 
[And when the day will burst]
Tchist kato voda ot izvor 
[Flowing as pure as the water source]
Shte raprysne li tamata 
[Will it dispel the darkness]
Na syrceto mi v noshtite 
[of my heart?]

No comments:

Post a Comment